The health and wellness space is saturated with many voices, making it difficult for consumers to navigate. Partnering with a registered dietitian will help you strive for the expertise and credibility you need as an individual or business.
Bri has years of experience working as a nutrition expert in a variety of settings. She’s well-versed in corporate wellness, community, and clinical dietetics. Since 2016, Bri has worked for Open Arms of Minnesota, a non-profit meal delivery service for individuals living with life threatening illnesses. Her work there revolves around planning medically tailored menus, providing nutrition counseling to clients, and leading the client services and nutrition departments.
If you’re interested in any of the services listed below, send an inquiry to email@example.com
Health and Nutrition Writing: Need content creation for a website, blog, or newsletter? Bri has experience writing for popular online and print publications, including Healthline: Authority Nutrition and Today’s Dietitian. Check out her portfolio here.
Menu Planning and Nutrition Analysis: Whether you need nutritionals for a meal kit service, nursing home, or school – Bri can provide you with top-notch support with nutrition analysis using a state of the art software so you can provide accurate and complete nutritional information to your audience. She has experience planning menus for the following:
- School Lunch Program
- Summer Foodservice Program
- Low sodium
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- Modified Texture
- Bland/Cancer Treatment Friendly
- Meals on Wheels (Title III Nutrition Guidelines)
Recipe Development and Food Photography. Bri works with companies to create dietitian approved recipes and food photography that will appeal to your audience. See some of Bri’s creations here.
Brand Partnerships. Need a credible nutrition expert to represent your brand? If your brand’s mission and goals align with Bri’s nutrition philosophies, she would love to partner with you to promote your product or service. Recipe development, food photography, social media campaigns, writing, and speaking are just a few of the ways that Bri can work with you to grow brand awareness. Her priority is always to provide high-quality, engaging content for her clients.
Coaching for Dietetic Interns. Stepping into the dietetics field can be daunting, between applying for an internship, taking the RD exam, and finding your first job. One of Bri’s favorite ways to give back to the dietetics field is through working with dietetic students and interns. Here are some ways she can help you:
- 1:1 coaching: Bri provides individualized support for students and interns who need advice, words of wisdom, inspiration and motivation to take the next step in their schooling or career. Whether you need honest feedback on how to better your chances of getting an internship or job, or assistance with finding valuable experience in the nutrition field, Bri will provide you with top notch advice having been through the exact same processes herself.
- Personal statement, resume, and cover letter review.
- Rotation & field experiences: Bri has >4 years of experience working as a preceptor for dietetic students and interns. Every so often, she has opportunities for interns to work with her to gain experience in nutrition communications. Make sure to follow Bri on social media and subscribe to her email list to be the first to hear about these opportunities!
Presentations and Community Events. Bri is available to provide presentations, host wellness tables, and any other service you need to represent food and/or nutrition at your conference, school, expo, or community event.
Grocery Store and Market Partnerships. Looking to have RD representation at your store or farmer’s market? Bri will connect with your customers by providing grocery store tours, nutrition classes, or hosting informative tables or booths.
Individual Nutrition Consultations. During a nutrition consultation, you’ll spend 30-60 minutes with Bri (over the phone or in person). What you get from this will be entirely dependent on what exactly you need, whether that be a nutrition question/answer session or a goal setting brainstorm. Bri provides practical, reliable nutrition advice and will never tell you what to eat. Instead, she’s there to empower you to make informed decisions about your health.